Laboy Glass 10mL Micro Short Path Distillation Apparatus Set 14/20 Chemistry Distilling Lab Glassware Kit
- COMPACT DESIGN-----This short path distillation apparatus includes a vacuum jacketed short path distillation head which is a combination of a 3 way thermometer adapter, a liebig condenser but in a short and compact design.There is an extra hose connection on the head used to connect to the vacuum source if in need. The cow distribution receiver allows for collection of up to three fractions without disturbing the distilling process.
- USE----The short path design of this distillation apparatus ensures that little compound is lost on the sides of the apparatus.Because it uses a lower boiling temperature, short-path distillation equipment has advantage for separating compounds that are unstable at higher temperatures. It’s also beneficial for purifying small quantities of compound.
- DIMENSIONS----This set includes a vacuum jacketed short path distillation head with 14/20 inner joints;A rotation cow receiver with 3 14/20 inner joints;;3 pcs 5mL round bottom flasks with 14/20 joints;A pear shaped 10mLflask with 14/20 joint used as a distillation flask;A kerosene thermometer with 10/18 joint;5 pcs 14# joint clips.
- HEAVY WALL ---This lab glassware is heavy-wall designed , made by hand-blowing according to ASTM E438 ,made of high-quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius ,can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling,durable and reusable.
- 100% 40 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return for a full refund, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose.Please also kindly understand glassware is fragile, even if we pack them carefully,it may be broken during the shipment ,if you receive the items in broken status,don't hesitate to contact us ,we will arrange free replacement or full refund.
Short path distillation is a compact purification Short path distillation is a compact purification method of vacuum distillation involving the vapor from the heating flask ( 10mL pear shaped flask)travelling a short distance, often only a few centimeters into the tubing before being condensed.A short path ensures that little compound is lost on the sides of the apparatus.Because it uses a lower boiling temperature, short-path distillation equipment has advantage for separating compounds that are unstable at higher temperatures. It’s also beneficial for purifying small quantities of compound.
This is a set of 14/20 glassware for distillation in lab,product loss is minimized by compact design.with a 10/18 outer joint to accept thermometers calibrated for 25mm immersion.the distributing adapter consists of a single 14/20 outer joint and three 14/20 inner joints to accept three 5mL round bottom receivers.The receivers are held in place with plastic clamps.Including:
1.Vacuum Jacketed Distillation head,short path with 14/20 joint, with a 10/18 outer joint to accept thermometers calibrated for 25 mm immersion.one piece design for easy set up.
2.Cow type distributing adapter,distillation receiver,with the 14/20 outer and inner joints at 135 degree angle.
3.5mL round bottom flask with 14/20 joint 3 pcs
4.10mL single neck flask, heavy wall design,with 14/20 joint ,1 pcs.
5.plastic joint clip,14#,for standard taper joint.(Pack of 6)
6.Kerosene thermometer with 10/18 joint.