Laboy Glass 250mL Conical Separatory Funnel with 19/22 Joint at Top & 4mm PTFE Stopcock Pear Shaped Lab Glass Funnel Lab Glassware
- 250mL Pear-shaped separatory funnel with a 19/22 standard ground joint at top and a 4mm PTFE stocpcock at bottom to control the liquid flow.
- Supplied with a 19/22 penny head ground taper stopper to ensure leak-free seal while shaking
- Ideal for liquid-liquid extraction to separate the reaction mixtures.
- Made of borosilicate glass3.3,heavy wall design,by hand-blowing to ensure uniform wall thickness
- 100% 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE simply return for a full refund without any reason
The separatory funnel is also known as separation funnel, separating funnel, or colloquially sep funnel, is a piece of laboratory glassware used in liquid-liquid extractions to separate the components of a mixture into two immiscible solvent phases of different densities.
With shape of a cone and PTFE stopcock at bottom,and with a standard taper outer joint at Top.
Supplied with a ground taper glass stopper,to ensure the leak-free sight during shaking.It is usually fixed and supported by a support ring and a finger clamp.
Laboy glass flasks are heavy wall designed, made by hand-blowing to ensure uniform wall thickness, made of high-quality borosilicate glass and annealed at 800 degree Celsius ,can be heated directly in an open flame and can withstand typical laboratory thermal variations in Chemistry processes like heating and cooling.